Monday, March 22, 2010

TINY TINY SHIPS

A new project, ww2 Naval Pacific using "Naval Thunder" rules and figurehead 1/6000 scale ships. YES, 1/6000.......when I first opened the box I really wasnt ready for just how small they were. I spent several days looking at them thinking "how am I going to paint something SOOOO tiny. Eventually I dove in and found them really a breeze. Japanese Destroyers below:Here are Japanese Heavy Cruisers, The numbers are just for reference during the game and are not historical.
On the backs I printed the ships name and class to make things easier.


Here are some USN Cruisers, their numbers are historical


Did the same with them, number, name, class


I Have almost all the cruisers and destroyers needed to fight the early actions in the pacific, and plan to keep going with this one.




No comments: